Friday 1 February 2013

Made It!



IT’S OVER!


Thank you to everyone that supported my through my Dryathlon. My first glass of wine in a month is sat next to me as I type and – let me tell you – it is delish.

Tonight we’re celebrating the end of my abstinence with a trip to see Mark Keeley's Good Rockin’ Tonight. What better way to enjoy being able to drink than a rock n roll gig.

Mr P is driving... obviously.

If you’d still like to donate a couple of quid to cancer research you can at https://www.justgiving.com/account/your-pages/dryathlete-kyla-player , so far the Dryathlon has raised over £3 million for Cancer Research.

So, for tonight, this vintage girl is getting on her red lippy and hitting the dance floor – wine in hand.

Let’s Go!

Mrs P

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment