Sunday 2 December 2012

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...



Day... Erm... 20?  

(too much mulled wine to remember)


Today I am in a very Christmassy mood!

My lovely Mr P bought me an advent calendar with drawers last year which means I get a present every day in the run up to Christmas. So far this year I’ve had a set of personalised Christmas stockings for me, Mr P and the little furry P and today he gave me rolo’s with a personalised wrapper addressed just to me!

Now I need to figure out what on earth to get him for Christmas... He’s not exactly an easy bunny to buy for. Most of his favourite things are obscure musical doohickeys that I haven’t got a clue about. Beyond that he loves cheese, biscuits and mince pies so maybe I can figure something out there...

So today we went and bought our Christmas tree and decorated it whilst drinking mulled wine! It was good times. We also have a chocolate orange, after eights and mince pies. Plus we have Love Actually on the box; this is what I call a good day. 

My approach to Christmas decorating is "What would elf vomit look like?"


I say we decorated the Christmas tree... Actually I decorated the tree. Mr P “supervised”, as much to say that he sat on his bum and occasionally told me what I was doing wrong... I’m given to believe that’s a usual thing when decorating as a married couple.

Still, I got my revenge. I decorated Mr P’s guitar.



He was not impressed.

My next Christmassy plan is to buy a pair of new pyjamas, preferably ones that go with my red lippy.

Beyond that there’s not much to report, I’ve been a bit under the weather so not much else to say plus no photos unless you like seeing a pale, sweaty, slightly green lady with wonky lipstick...

Stay Christmassy!

Mrs P

X x x x x x x x x x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment