Friday 16 November 2012

5 months and still standing!



Day 4


I haven’t had much time for my lipstick writing today! I’ve tackled Washing Mountain, walked some dogs and visited my Grandad in hospital.

But, the most important thing about today is that it marks 5 months of marriage for me and the wonderful, funny, kind and endlessly patient Mr P.

He is there for me with a massive cuddle whenever I am down. He shares in every tiny success and is proud of me no matter what. He is the only man I want to play drinking jenga with.

He infuriates me in more ways I ever thought possible. Sometimes I just want to smoosh his face off.

Being married is so much more than I ever thought it would be. It’s tough, it’s sometimes a battle and it is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

Red lipstick me believes in celebrating every single today, so, today I am going to go and celebrate 5 months survived with my very own happy ending. With my red lipstick on. But tonight I’m wearing it just for him.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment