Saturday 17 November 2012

Sing the blues away



Day 5


Myself and Mr P are playing a few gigs this week! We have one tomorrow evening at Intimo restaurant in Maldon and we have one in a lovely wine bar in Sudbury on Thursday.

I’m really looking forward to the Thursday one as it’s going to be doing something slightly different, rather than singing along with backing tracks we’re going to be playing live! Just me, Mr P, piano and guitar. I can’t wait!

So, to celebrate, here is a little video of one of the songs I will be performing J it’s a very rough draft so don’t judge me too harshly! Hopefully I’ll be able to show you a much improved version later on in the week.

Mrs P

X x x x x x x x x x x

P.S. – You might hear some knocking in the background – that was the MIL and NIL turning up to take me and Mr P out to the dog racing! Will tell you all tomorrow...

P.S. My Grandad came out of hospital today J so pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment