Wednesday 23 January 2013

Red Lips Always Work

Sometimes you might feel down. Sometimes life gets too much. Sometimes you're overwhelmed and sometimes you just want to cry.

But remember this...

Red lips are always in style X


Working hard!


Last night I gigged as the great Connie Francis so I thought I'd post this little tribute to her done in my own style.

It's not a great video but I hope you enjoy it anyway! For some reason I can't post in the actual video this time so please follow the link below: -

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jvBc_QYN_8






Today I'm back on the airways on Saint FM, 1.00 - 3.30pm or listen online at www.saintfm.co.uk, then more Burlesque tonight! Very happy with my life at the moment :)

Mrs P

X x x x x x x s x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment