Friday 11 January 2013

Something to Share!

Exciting News for You!


So with all the excitement of sharing my Burlesque experience yesterday I failed to share the best news of all with everyone!




Starting next week I am joining Saint FM (my local radio station) as a radio presenter! I will be presenting my very own show, The Retro Radio Show! I’m going to be playing all my favourite retro tunes and I am so excited! I’m just starting to put together a few features and ideas and I’m really hopeful that it will go down well.




It’s absolutely mad to think that I started this blog only two months ago. I was out of work, feeling low and I’d pretty much given up on everything. I came up with the idea to wear red lipstick and to write about it one rainy afternoon when I was feeling really fed up. I had no idea if it would help or if anyone would ever want to read it.




Now, two months, one tube of lipstick and over 2300 views later, I feel like a new person. The change in me has been amazing; I feel more confident, more assured, stronger and above all else ready to tackle anything.




My relationship with Mr P has improved dramatically – not that it needed much work – and we’ve been astonished at the amount of work we have been offered as a musical duo over the last few months. I’m rehearsing with theatre show “C’mon Everybody” and I’ll be joining them as a cast member playing Connie Francis in February. I’ve got m radio show and this blog – from being something to do – has turned into my lifeline.




Plus my lips have never looked better.




So to all of you who have followed this, thank you, it means more than I can say. And stay tuned – we’re just getting started!




Mrs P




X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment